Singapore is a country where thousands of businesses bloom. In fact, the metro itself have different establishments which includes shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs and many entertaining areas. Because of the country’s strict implementation of laws regarding sanitation, you’ll find it relaxing when you visit the shopping spots in Singapore. Actually, there are a lot of them. But only few of them remain satisfactory to many shoppers.
- Tiong Bahru: Take it or leave it. Tiong Bahru is Singapore’s home of indie books. Also, you can select here different books, may it be fiction or non-fiction. Diaries or whatever genre you might be looking for.
- Bugis Street: When you’re done shopping with your favourite accessories and clothes at Bugis Street, you will have no problems when you want to rest and eat. Here at Bugis Street, you’ll find great and cheap foods.
- ION Orchard: This is maybe the most attractive mall in Orchard Road and houses the different elegant designer bags like Prada, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Fred Perry, Topman, Cartier and Uniqlo.
- Funan DigitaLife Mall: When you are looking for electronic gadgets and devices this shop is for you. This is the home of technology-related equipment; everything and anything you might need for your gadgets is here.
- TANGS: This is an original and local brand of clothes that is famous in Singapore. It is mostly visited by foreign visitors as well as locals. TANGS provides the trends that you are looking for. If you are a fan of shopping, then the place to go is TANGS. Aside from local brands of clothes, famous brands like Hermes, DKNY, Clarins and Laneige are also here.