As if there are no beautiful beaches here in Singapore that you still want to discover other beauties out there. Sometimes you have to go out and see what other places offer. This is not for comparison but for the mere admiration of nature. If in case you are already in America, you should check out their best beaches before heading home to Singapore.
That will surely be an awesome experience. Here are some beaches worth your visit according most Travel + Leisure readers. The researchers compiled a list from the preferences of the readers. Here’s the list:
- Provincetown: If you happen to visit Massachusetts, you should head to Provincetown. In fact, it is the best beach destination in America. Come summertime, more than 60,000 people go here and spend the days tanning at Race Point Beach. After tanning, you can stroll to the galleries in Commercial Street. At night, treat yourself with some partying in P-Town’s bars.
- Hilton Head: Hilton Head is in South Carolina and it is a prime location for people who want to play golf and sunning. Aside from the golf courses and pristine beaches, Hilton Head also welcomes family to their wildlife nature preserves. If you want to get a panoramic view, head to their Harbour Town Lighthouse. If you want something extraordinary, visit early fall and you will see baby turtles hatch and washed away into the ocean.
- Naples: Naples is in Florida. The place does not have high rise resorts which makes it enticing for jetsetters who prefer quiet places. The small but vibrant center is filled with restaurants and boutiques.
- Sanibel Island: If you are fond of seashells, this is the perfect place to be. In fact, the island is fondly remembered as the “natural repository for seashells”. What make this island stand out is its untouched lands since the locals enacted regulations that spared it from the spread of development.
- Traverse City: Michigan is another place to be when you are looking for the best beaches. Head to Traverse City. Do not forget to join the award winning festival organized by Michael Moore. There is also the National Cherry Festival to watch out for.
As if this list is not enough, you can also head to Monterey, La Jolla and Laguna Beach in California, Saratosa in Florida, Cape May and Atlantic City in New Jersey and many more. The beach is always a nice place to visit and relax. Do not deprive yourself of the serenity it offers. Have fun!