Once you are going to step the lovely island of Singapore, you need to acquire a permit with complete authorization and documents so that there will be no wasted time on your vacation. In Singapore, there are a many goods that are not allowed. One example of this is the possession of chewing gums.
Any individual who visit Singapore should follow this rule to avoid expenses. This is because bringing, eating and selling of chewing gums are strictly prohibited because there are fines and penalties that are imposed. However, if chewing gums are needed for your medication, bring all documents or prescriptions that will certify that you are using gums as a cure for your illness.
Prohibited items in the country include:
- Imitation tobacco items – Tone example if this is electronic cigarettes. Even if it is said that it has nothing to do in a person’s health it is still not allowed in the country.
- Cigarette lighters – Lighters especially of pistol design is strictly prohibited because it can be used by children as a toy which may sometimes cause serious accidents.
- Illegal drugs and other related substances – All countries around the world ban the use of illegal drugs because it is extremely harmful to the health.
- Transporting endangered species – This will have great impact on the environment if this will continue.
- Firecrackers – These are also dangerous products that can hurt humans. It is banned in the country because there are a lot of children are victims of firecrackers.
Other items like scandalous publications and tapes are not allowed and thus it must have permit to carry.